Cookies are small fragments of text that a website sends to the client (user’s browsing software). The client stores the information locally and transmits it back to the server (Site) at a subsequent access, whether immediate or referring to a future visit.
A cookie contains some service data (date and time, duration, site it came from) and a textual content that is usually a numeric code. This code is used to make the user experience more convenient by allowing, for example, the Site to remember display preferences, cart contents in case of e-commerce, etc.
Under no circumstances will they be used for the purpose of tracking specific user behavior. The site uses only technical cookies and does not use profiling cookies in any way.
The Site uses both temporary (session, lasting only the time of one visit) and permanent (lasting the time agreement of multiple visits) cookies.
Third-party code inclusions on this site may send other cookies to the user, In particular this may be done by tracking and statistical services on visits (such as Google Analytics, Google Maps and Google Adwords) and social network plugins (Facebook, Twitter). The site integrates features developed by third parties within its pages, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, for the purpose of sharing site content. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site. Regarding the privacy related to this cookie, please refer to the policies of the respective providers.
To disable these cookies, you must refer to the following links:
- Google Services: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=it
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#
Information collected with cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies to:
- allow the Site to remind the user of data such as browsing preferences and login information, so that he or she does not have to re-enter all of his or her information when moving from one page to another.
- (Anonymous) statistics aimed at improving the site.
More information about cookies and user rights can be found here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/